Industrial robotics is moving more and more towards production efficiency which is guaranteed by high performance, speed, precision in handling and repeatability of processes. From payloads of less than 1 kg up to high payloads, autonox Robotics-branded industrial robots for intelligent automation can manage and move products quickly and accurately.
The ability to choose robots with multiple axes and other handling tools applied to the robot’s wrist, allows you to orient the products according to needs and increase the efficiency of the line.
Thanks to the performing duopods, the products can also be packaged with multiple outlets, reducing the number of cycles and be equipped with additional degrees of freedom to rotate and swing the products.
The Delta robot, specifically designed to move products at high speed, have 3 to 5 axis versions with payloads up to 50kg.
For more important wrist loads, or in all those cases where particularly large work areas are required, there are the anthropomorphic robots of the ARTICC range.
The continuously expanding offer of industrial robots also includes versions in
Hygienic Design with IP69K protection degree to handle products in the primary sector, especially in the food and beverage and pharmaceutical sectors.
The advantages of autonox Robotics industrial robotics for handling are:
- Controller independent robots: the entire automation process can be carried out on a single control platform;
- Simplified maintenance;
- Stability: Robotics autonox joints are very robust and cannot be opened during operation;
- Reliability: guaranteed by the special Autonox Robotics gearboxes for parallel kinematics;
- Patented internal connections: less wear and increase in performance;
- Payload: from 0.5 kg to 350 kg;
- Working area: from 200 mm up to 2257 mm;
- Presence of additional options to improve performance such as the “ATS” quick release system of the caliper or the shaft for the “TS” system (T-shaft) for a firmer grip.