The wide range of available robotic solutions allows solutions to the most common tasks required of a pick and place robot for different packaging stages.
Thanks to the high-performance duopods, products can also be packed with multiple sockets, reducing the number of cycles. Autonox Robotics’ duopods allow the addition of degrees of freedom to perform additional tasks: the third axis allows rotational motion while the fourth axis allows swinging motion.
I Delta robot, and particularly those with extended vertical stroke (RLZ Series), can nimbly deal with the handling of deep-packed boxing. In order to reduce the footprint on the production line, again in the Delta series, the RLE version
which makes close positioning of robots possible due to the asymmetrical layout of motors and gearboxes.
For the most demanding tasks, or in all those cases where particularly large work areas are needed, you can rely on the anthropomorphic robots ARTICC range.
The range of industrial robots continuously being expanded also includes versions in Hygienic Design with IP69K protection rating to work in the primary especially in the food and beverage and pharmaceutical sectors.
The advantages of pick and place robots for packaging are:
- Controller-independent robots: the entire automation process can be realized on a single control platform;
- Simplified maintenance;
- Stability: autonox Robotics joints are very robust and cannot open during operation;
- Reliability: guaranteed by autonox Robotics special gearboxes for parallel kinematics;
- Patented internal connections: less wear and tear and increased performance;
- Payload: from 0.5 kg to 350 kg;
- Working area: from 200 mm up to 2257 mm;
- Presence of additional options to improve performance such as the “ATS” quick release system of the gripper or the “TS” system shaft (T-shaft) for a firmer grip.