Folder for in-line assembly on packaging machines for high-speed production
The leaflet is one of the key elements in the packaging of pharmaceutical products and beyond.
Leaflet folding machines require very high performance, a compact layout and extreme folding precision.
The possibility of being assembled in line strongly characterizes this family of machines which includes the new generation Cartonac 2000 solution for folding illustrative brochures, which offers the guarantee of the Cartonac system that has been on the market for years combined with the new technical solutions developed.
This type of solution is particularly suitable for high-speed production, especially in the pharmaceutical sector and for double and triple prospects.
Leaflet folding machines and their integration
Thanks to its small size, the Cartonac 2000 series can be combined with any packaging machine.
The solutions of the folding machine family for leaflets are always supplied ready for installation and can be easily installed online with just a few steps.
The machine guarantees reduced preparation times thanks to the quick adjustment of the rollers using paper strips or digital clocks and the simple format change with the installation of optional electric folding pockets with 99 adjustment points.
- Exact separation of the sheets by means of a vacuum roller
- Predisposition for code reader
- Quick roller adjustment, loading surface available lengths 450 / 600mm
- Reject device (opt)
- Format optimization with ratio change (opt)
- Pair of trees for port creasing
- Combined steel / rubber bending rollers (self-cleaning effect)
- Code reader with reject device (opt)
- Base with its own transmission and own control (S2) (opt)
- Easy to maintain
- Paper weight 40-80gr
Need more information for this product?