In-line machines for packaging lines
The Cartonac 2003 generation combines the reliable technology of the GUK Cartonac 2000 systems with the new technology, and is especially suitable for packaging lines up to 600 units per minute on long formats.
Thanks to its small size, the Cartonac 2003 series can be easily integrated into the packaging lines. The drive and power supply are integrated with a double SERVO system. The machine will be delivered ready for installation. Perfect accessibility and short set-up time thanks to the quick and easy adjustment of the roller and simple format change using electric folding pockets via Touch-Controller (memory capacity of 99 set-ups). Minimum size 60 x 15mm.
- Exact separation of the sheets by means of a suction roller
- Reading section for reading the code
- Quick roller adjustment
- Predisposition for electronic folding pocket (opt.)
- Format improvement through dynamic picking
- A pair of incision rods at the exit
- Combined steel and rubber roller
- Ejection device with code reading unit (opt.)
- Touch-Control for automatic roll and pocket settings (opt.)
- Easy to maintain thanks to the external guide
- 40-80gr paper, according to specifications
Need more information for this product?