Available in versions from 3 to 5 axes, the Delta RL Standard robots are presented with the widest range of robots internationally.
These robots are the best solution for those looking for speed and precision on their production lines, especially in the world of packaging.
The work areas, from 200mm up to 2000mm, can easily handle products up to 50kg and are all controller independent, thus being able to be managed by any external controller and greatly facilitating their integration even on existing lines.
The modular construction system also allows the development, in a very short time and at low costs, of new models, thus meeting the needs of flexibility and customization of customers.
Advantages of Delta RL Standard robots
- The entire automation process can be carried out on a single management platform: the same programming environment for the robot and for all the other automated components of the entire machine
- No interface between the different control boards
- Uniform hardware throughout the machine (motors, inverters, …)
- Reduction of storage costs
- Simplified maintenance
- Controller independent robots: the entire automation process can be carried out on a single control platform
- Patented internal connections: less wear and increase in performance
- Stability: the autonox24 joints are very robust and cannot be opened during operation
- Reliability: guaranteed by special autonox24 gearboxes for parallel kinematics
- Maintenance: the autonox24 mechanics are almost totally maintenance-free
- Simplified construction of the machine frame: the motors are located under the anchor plate
- “Made in Germany” quality: the mechanics of autonox robotics robots are developed and built 100% within the factory
- Patented central axis with internal cable routing for greater cleaning on the line
- The “T-SHAFT” or actuator axis offers the possibility of moving the gripper with a servomotor placed at the top in a static position so that the gripper can remain much lighter, offering less wear and higher performance
- The integrated “ATS” quick change gripper that allows you to replace the product gripper in a very short time (1 minute) with 2 simple operations
- Your company logo on the identification plate
- Your company logo or the description / name of the robot on the mechanical part
- Dedicated spare parts list
- Company specific colors
Need more information for this product?