The Hygienic Design solution allows you to work in the primary office respecting the safety protocols.
The robots in the range offer an IP69K degree of protection that is completely washable at high pressure and are widely used in the food and pharmaceutical sectors.
The Hygienic Design Series is composed of both 2 or 3 axis duopods, and 3 or 4 axis Delta, with a payload ranging from 0.5kg to 350kg and modular work areas from a minimum of 300mm to a maximum of 1600mm.
The robots of the Hygienic Design Series are controller independent and can therefore be managed by any external controller, considerably facilitating their integration even on existing lines.
- IP69K protection degree
- High pressure washable
- The entire automation process can be carried out on a single management platform: the same programming environment for the robot and for all the other automated components of the entire machine
- No interface between the different control boards
- Uniform hardware throughout the machine (motors, inverters, …)
- Reduction of storage costs
- Simplified maintenance
- Controller independent robots: the entire automation process can be carried out on a single control platform
- Patented internal connections: less wear and increase in performance
- Stability: the robotics autonox joints are very robust and cannot be opened during exercise
- Reliability: guaranteed by the special autonox robotics gearboxes for parallel kinematics
- Maintenance: the autonox robotics mechanics are almost totally maintenance-free
- Simplified construction of the machine frame: the motors are located under the anchor plate
- “Made in Germany” quality: the mechanics of autonox robotics robots are developed and built 100% within the factory
- ‘ATS’ Quick Release System
- Your company logo on the identification plate
- Your company logo or the description / name of the robot on the mechanical part
- Dedicated spare parts list
- Company specific colors
Need more information for this product?