Available in 4-axis version, with payloads from 3kg to 6kg and working area from 1050mm to 1850mm, the RLY model was developed specifically so that the fourth axis rotates around the Y axis.
The robots of the RLY series are controller independent and can therefore be managed by any external controller, considerably facilitating their integration even on existing lines.
- The entire automation process can be carried out on a single management platform: the same programming environment for the robot and for all the other automated components of the entire machine
- No interface between the different control boards
- Uniform hardware throughout the machine (motors, inverters, …)
- Reduction of storage costs
- Simplified maintenance
- Controller independent robots: the entire automation process can be carried out on a single control platform
- Patented internal connections: less wear and increase in performance
- Stability: the robotics autonox joints are very robust and cannot be opened during exercise
- Reliability: guaranteed by the special autonox robotics gearboxes for parallel kinematics
- Maintenance: the autonox robotics mechanics are almost totally maintenance-free
- Simplified construction of the machine frame: the motors are located under the anchor plate
- “Made in Germany” quality: the mechanics of autonox robotics robots are developed and built 100% within the factory
- ‘ATS’ Quick Release System
- Your company logo on the identification plate
- Your company logo or the description / name of the robot on the mechanical part
- Dedicated spare parts list
- Company specific colors
Need more information for this product?