The duopods are characterized by their smaller footprint and the ability to move only along the X axis and the Y axis. They are available in versions from 2 to 4 axes thus allowing you to have two additional axes for rotation. The payload ranges from 3kg up to 150kg and the working area from 200mm to 1500mm. For handling
The “RV” Series was developed with higher payloads; with reinforcement structure between the main axes (two upper arms per motor) thus allowing the handling of heavier objects.
The duopods are controller independent, the robots can therefore be managed by any external controller, considerably facilitating their integration even on existing lines.
- The entire automation process can be carried out on a single management platform: the same programming environment for the robot and for all the other automated components of the entire machine
- No specialized programmer
- No interface between the different control boards
- Uniform hardware throughout the machine (motors, inverters, …)
- Reduction of storage costs
- Controller independent robots: the entire automation process can be carried out on a single control platform
- Patented internal connections: less wear and increase in performance
- Stability: the autonox24 joints are very robust and cannot be opened during operation
- Reliability: guaranteed by special autonox24 gearboxes for parallel kinematics
- Maintenance: the autonox24 mechanics are almost totally maintenance-free
- Simplified construction of the machine frame: the motors are located under the anchor plate
- Compliant with Hygienic design: all materials used are certified
- Quality “made in Germany”: the mechanics of the autonox24 robots are developed and built 100% in our factory
- ‘ATS’ Quick Release System
- Your company logo on the identification plate
- Your company logo or the description / name of the robot on the mechanical part
Dedicated spare parts list
- Company specific colors
Need more information for this product?