For years, DCM has been distributing the automatic friction feeders and special solutions for packaging under the Kraus brand exclusively for Italy. All KRAUS solutions offer a level of industrial quality tested for production of large volumes of product (3 shifts – 7/7). Kraus’ feeders require little maintenance, are very easy to adjust and thanks to the quality components they also offer high and constant productivity over time.
The experience accumulated by DCM in the integration with coding, labeling, gluing and vision systems allows us to create projects that are able to make the most of the excellent stability properties in transport and in the implementation of serialization, labeling and product coupling.
Kraus today can boast the position of European Leader in the construction of feeders and special lines.
Advantages of Kraus automatic friction feeders
- Possibility of customization according to the specific needs of the production cycle;
- Maximum savings (thanks to the reduction of times, the reliability of the mechanics, etc.);
- Greater versatility (ease of graphic change, traceability, creation of special processes, etc.);
- Reduction of maintenance and wear.
Driven by powerful servo motors with speeds from 50 to 250mt / min, our automatic friction peelers can package different types of flat products such as: coupons, pre-folded brochures, booklets, cases, sachets, envelopes, blisters, credit cards and many others, in sizes ranging from 50 x 50mm to 750 x 720mm.
Just to give a few examples:
- Feeder for combinations on fold / paste
- Feeder closing labeling system
- High speed bag cutter
- Form for labeling
Choosing one of the products from our Kraus range means getting in touch with our specialized experts and having a wide and extremely versatile range of unique solutions in the product dispensing sector available: