With over 80 GUK models of pocket folding lines and combinable knives, the folding machines marketed by DCM make even the most complex fold simple.
The machines produce: from illustrative brochures (pre-folded in parallel and / or cross, insert, tagsert, outsert) to signatures.
- Flat formats: from 60 x 90mm to 740 x 1441mm – other formats on request.
- Finished formats: minimum fold of 15mm (Variable series).
- Feeder: low and medium stack with suction, high stack and pallet load, rotary, reel.
- Fold pockets: from 2 to 24 in the first fold group – from 2 to 12 in the other groups.
- Folding knives: cross and parallel for very small, medium and large sizes.
- Speed: up to 200mt/min.
- Paper weight: starting from 40gr / m2 (lower weights to be evaluated based on specific tests).
- Configurability: possible combinations with labeling and / or gluing lines (Vijuk patent).